Why a career in Law after 10+2
Law is emerging as a sought after career in India. The 18 prestigious National Law Universities are offering a 5 year integrated Programme in Law, with specialization in Civil Law, Tax Law, Cyber Law, Intellectual property Law, Patent Law, Labour Law, Criminal Law, International Law, etc. The prospects for graduates from National Law Universities are immense. There are 100% campus placements, with pay packages in the range of Rs. 12 – 40 Lakh. So, CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) opens the doors for a lucrative career in Law & Judicial Services.
Law graduates passing out of National Law Schools/Universities are absorbed by reputed Indian and International law firms, MNCs, Corporates and transnational NGOs.
Graduates of National Law Universities have received scholarships to pursue higher education in Ivy League Universities like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia and Cornell.
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all-India entrance examination for gaining admission into the 18 National Law Universities like NLSIU (Bengaluru), NALSAR (Hyderabad), NUJS (Kolkata), etc.
Here are our Programmes
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
|Courses offered by Sri Chaitanya IAS Academy|
|Levels-I||5 Years Integrated Pragramme||Pass in 10th Standard||Inter with Civils & CLAT Coaching||Maths, Physics, Chemistry (MPC)
Maths, Economics, Commerce (MEC)
History, Economics, Geography (HEG)
|Level – II||3 Years Integrated Programme||Pass in Inter With any group||B.A. with Civils Coaching||History, Public Administration, Geography (HPG)
History, Economics, Public Administration (HEP)
Economics, Political Science, Sociology (EPS)
|Level-III||I year Programme||Any Degree or PG||One year Intensive Coaching||Covers total UPSE syllabus (Prelims, Mains & Interview)|